Показать сообщение отдельно
24.01.2013, 08:45
Цитата Сообщение от TuMko Посмотреть сообщение
просто при ее активации писалась цена в бустах и по идее должна была быть ячейка, если они не хотели давать ячейку, могли бы просто ее выкинуть в продажу за 0 кеша, как это было прошлым летом с зл1. ох уж эти еарасты, даже подарок нормально подарить не могут.
Поиск великая штука
Цитата Сообщение от AxeXeffect Посмотреть сообщение
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/li....page#26757022
Greetings Everyone,
Allow me to clarify a couple points here:

[1] The reason why I did not respond to this sooner is because I needed confirmation from someone on the team that wasn't in the office until today (I did state this publicly). None the less, I have an answer now.

[2] In regards to the car slots question; just like the Year 2 Camaro ZL1 and 500K Facebook likes Lancia Delta giveaways, the Nissan GT-R R35 "Snowzilla" giveaway did not include the car slot.

Essentially, all the cars mentioned above are considered in-game cash cars (0 SpeedBoost / 0 in-game cash) which do not come with a car slot.

The Nissan GT-R R35 "Snowzilla" giveaway was no different than any of the car giveaways we've done in the past or will do in the future.

Please note that I have locked this topic for a minimum of 12 hours to ensure that everyone see my answers.

Best,
В общем есть тема на официальном форуме. где народ спрашивал про ячейку к сноузилле, Дрю сказал что машина была не подарочная, а за 0$ IGC, а все машины за IGC требуют ячейку - вот и всё.